Er, that title should read CATCHING up with the Joneses. :-)
As I mentioned in my Multitude Monday post yesterday, we were delighted to spend Sunday afternoon and evening with old friends.
It's usually about once or twice a year that we get together. They were part of our small group from church when we lived in Maryland and we were just becoming closer when our family moved 4 years ago.
We hung out at the house for awhile after they arrived, had dinner, then drove to Long's Park for the free Sunday night concert. The kids kept us busy but we did squeeze in some good conversation. Both Pete and I share many interests with Josh and Danielle--the kind of friends you easily pick up where you last left off, however long it's been. And that is a precious thing!
1 comment:
Awww. We love you guys too. Thanks so much for hospitality and we had so much fun. I hope it works out to meet up in the fall too.
Post a Comment