Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures Of Our Peanut

This post will be short on words (I know, I know--when has THAT ever happened?! LOL)

Just wanted to share some pics from our week...he seems to be growing into the nickname "little man". Even Natalia calls him that from time to time. :o)



I thought these expressions were funny...forgive the blurry and yellow appearance.


8 comments:

Jean said...

Great pictures! Keep on taking and sharing them!

Tropical Mexican said...

Awww, those are so cute. And I love the bouncy chair, I had the same one for Sophie. It makes me sentimental.

Jen said...

Awww, your little man is so handsome! I love his expression in that last picture.

Anonymous said...

That bouncer sure looks familiar!! :) He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Is he smiling already in that last picture? How cute!

Heidi

SC Stauffers said...

Awww, so sweet! Would you believe that I have the same little polka dot sleeper as you have in his sleeping picture? Ha ha ha!

Lynn said...

Yeah, I think you should keep him. ;o)

YaYa's Funhouse said...

So sweet! great pictures...you should check out my new twin boy grandbabies on my blog. We have our hands full.