Oh, what a breath of fresh air and warm sunshine will do!
This morning I awoke with a pounding headache and every muscle felt sore--must have been having some wacky dreams! But, after 2 Tylenol, tea and toast, I was determined to power through and actually try to accomplish the grocery shopping before lunch.
With feeling so completely wiped out these last 3 weeks ENERGY was part of the issue--but the even greater reason was all of the combined smells of the place. (And it's a very clean, well-kept store!) As I told my mom last night, I've had trouble even walking through the cereal aisle. That's how keen my smeller has been. Hmmm...under different circumstances I could replace the drug-sniffing dogs, but I digress.
Well, I am happy to report that Natalia and I were victorious this morning. No hurling or collapsing. :-P Praise the Lord!
Maybe the nausea is lessening just a bit. Wierd, since I stopped taking the ginger root and Vit. B6 last Friday. Just didn't feel they were making that big of a difference and I wanted to see what stopping them would do. Maybe I'll be one of the fortunate ones this time and this yucky bout will be short-lived.
All I can say is, I feel like a bear coming out of a long hibernation. And after so many rainy days, the sunshine was calling to me...
2 comments:
I have an incredible sense of smell to begin with and was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to handle ANY smells. Thanks God that didn't happen. No heightened sense of smell for me. Though even the thought of asparagus makes me want to puke! Glad you make it through the cereal (and the more smelly ones) aisle.
So glad to hear you made it through the grocery store! Though I can't identify with the nausea, I can definitely identify with the keen sense of smell while pregnant...really inconvenient when changing your toddler's messy diaper, too! :(
Post a Comment